Thursday, October 8, 2009

First post!

I've been wanting to start a blog about my WoW experiances for some time now, and I finally got around to it!

Today I'd like to talk about my gold making. A few months back I stumbled across a post by chance from Gevlon and thought to myself "Hey, I could probably do that!" and so I leveled my 60 alts tailoring up enough to start making netherweave bags.

Before to long, I was reading more and more blogs and forums about scribes who were making tens and hundreds of thousands of gold. I took another one of my alts and power leveled inscription.

So here I am today, making my own first post about my Warcraft life. I've gone from the person who mindlessly did dailys non stop to buy my first epic flyer, to the person who has epic flying on 3 alts, a chopper and 25k cold hard cash in my bank.

I'll will try to post at least 3 to 5 times a week, so check back often!

1 comment:

  1. "the person who has epic flying on 3 alts, a chopper and 25k cold hard cash in my bank."

    I'm sorry to say but you are clearly not a goblin... Goblins don't spend money on vanity items, like the chopper.

    Other then that, nice blog with good writing. be sure to keep it up

    ReplyDelete