Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ding... 100k

Sorry it's been so long guys... I'll go over my blog changes in a bit.

So yesterday I passed up the 100k mark. For those of you who are to lazy to read the old blogs, I've done this all from selling glyphs, inks of the sea and rune scrolls of fort. I've sold a few other things here and there like ores and gems I get on my main, but 99% of my profits are from glyphs.

Some interesting information however, I looked in the statistics tab last night, and out of my 104k gold profit, I've made a total of 208k gold from the AH.... So I'm getting a return of exactly 50% on my money

On to the blog, I feel like I started writing crap just to give you guys something to read. That's not what I want this blog to be. I want to write interesting stuff or at the very least useful stuff. That being said I will try to post at least one quality post a week.

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations mate :) welcome to the 6 digit club

    xoxo anaalius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you blog slacker! ;D

    ReplyDelete