Friday, March 26, 2010

The Glyphs are on Fire!

This week, after going on a huge spending spree for my main and my alt, and looking at the guild bank dipping down to 56k, I fired back up the glyph machine and started posting again.

A few changes I’ve made in my strategy this time around, rather than posting for 24 hrs and canceling/re-posting twice a day, I’m now posting for 48 hours and canceling/re-posting twice a day. Why you ask? Because the competition on my server never lists all the glyphs, they are all cherry pickers. This means I have some glyphs that stay up the entire 48 hours without being undercut. This saves me time from not needing to post these glyphs as often.

So far it seems to have worked. I’ve made 9k over the last 3 days… a decently nice profit. I’ve also restocked my guild bank mats that I let get very low.

I’m going to try not to burn myself out this time around, and hopefully I’ll have more to post as this goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment